Saturday, July 7, 2012

Never have dice on the floor again!


I found these containers at Wal Mart for pretty cheap! The top container is a snack container that I will use to put dice in when children are playing a game. No more dice all over the floor and across the room! They just shake the container for their roll. (another idea found on pinterest)

The bottom container I will use for my coupons kids can earn. I don't want to do a treatbox this year. Instead there will be coupons of different things the kids can choose from such as lunch buddy, lunch with teacher, shoes off, etc. (you can find this idea on pinterest as well to ge more details). I wanted to share the container that will work great for this idea.
Here are the coupons you can make:

















No comments:

Post a Comment